Houses Inside

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

11 Comments

1. lucian said,

April 5, 2016 at 12:54 pm

watermelon

2. Tyler said,

August 3, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Watermelon

3. Creepsheep said,

August 25, 2016 at 1:49 am

Go jump off a cliff, Tyler.

4. Blaine Spesak said,

August 26, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Matryoshka Doll

5. ChocolateFountain said,

August 31, 2016 at 2:35 am

Blaine, you’re an idiot. Stop commenting.

6. Awesomikey said,

January 4, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Watermelon. Duh!

7. ambercrou said,

June 18, 2019 at 5:56 am

Welcome to my blog ! I’m Amber Crouch.
    Even though I jokingly credit my aunt for my writing talent, I know that it is a talent I have fostered from childhood. Though my grandmother is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite professor . I was always so excited in science when we had to do a research assignment .
    Now, I help current pupils achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to schools because I understand the obstacles they must overcome to graduate.

Amber Crouch – Professional Writer – Newbiestudios Team

8. evamccarthy said,

January 8, 2020 at 2:53 am

Hello everyone , I’m Eva.
    Welcome to my website . I started writing in my early school years after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for almost a year before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research assignments because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing ability with a love of learning, dissertation writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about aiding the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t have time for their paper , I am there to help.

Eva Mccarthy – Professional Academic Writer – http://www.academic-plus.com Team

9. kelsie said,

January 20, 2020 at 1:56 am

Hello guys, my name is Kelsie!

I`m a professional writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion for a long time and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
    Most of my poems were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even India. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their nerves.
    People ask me “Please, Kelsie Davenport, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can save their time!

Professional Academic Writer – Kelsie – supportthedandelionschool.com Corp

10. Billychalm said,

February 29, 2020 at 6:25 am

купить far cry primal – дешевые игры стим +с карточками, купить аккаунты team fortress 2

11. ct68.aspx said,

June 6, 2020 at 4:11 am

id to be interested in the?23-year-old, but he is said to be determined to move to Spain, rather than England.